18/08/2018 12:00z - 18/08/2018 17:00z
To celebrate Indonesia's Independence day as well as the start of the 2018 Asian Games which is co-hosted in Palembang, IVAO Indonesia Proudly presents our FLY IN/OUT Event at 18 August.
Full ATC coverage will be provided. A unique flight schedule is provided for chartered flights bringing supporters to the sport events held in Palembang during the games.
- When changing to another frequency, do at least wait for 5 seconds to be sure you don’t interrupt any readback.
- Do not all speak at one time. If this happens, the controller will indicat which station shall comunicate first.
- Keep your communications as clear and as short as possible.
- Controllers may tell you at any time to stand-by or monitor a frequency, this means you do only change to the next frequency, but don’t say anything until the controller calls you!
- Comply with ATC instructions, unless the safety of your aircraft is compromised.
- Execute ATC instructions as soon as possible after reading it back.
- Listen well to transmissions from controllers, any “please repeat” will last in a delay of instructions.
- No emergencies simulate.
- Online at least 20 minutes before your departure time.
- Following parking stand in briefing is MANDATORY.
- Stay calm when you will request anythings to ATCs.
- Be sure to know your aicraft and able to fly it!
Date : Saturday, Aug 18TH 2018
Time : 12.00Z – 17.00Z
Airport : Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II Int’l Airport (WIPP)
Description : Fly inbound Palembang, procedures published. Get it here
This event included badges for Aviation Celebration, ATCs or Pilots (require the terms & conditions requirement)
Fly in/out Palembang
1 point for ATC Event
1 point for Pilot Event
To get point for our event badge, just report your flight/ATC here
ATC go to ATCEV, PILOT go to PILOTEV