15/02/2020 10:00z - 15/02/2020 15:00z
2020 3rd Full Control Asia and Ocean
2020 3rd Full Control Asia and Oceanic
The annual Full Control event is here again! We provide full ATC radar coverage across over 10 hours flight, 10 countries and regions, and 5 hours on Saturday night. This HQ affiliated event is jointly organized by East Asia Region, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Oceanic Region Divisions, no matter where you fly, you will be covered by our professional ATCs who will be serving 21 FIRs. Let's light up the Asia and Oceanic skies by participating, and gain HQ award and points!
The whole event will be on 15 February 2020, from 1000z to 1500z.
East Asia Region : RCAA | RKRR | RPHI | VHHK | VVTS | VVVV
India : VOMF
Indonesia : WAAF | WIIF
Oceanic Region : YBBE | YBBW | YMME | YMMW
Malaysia : WBFC | WMFC | WSFC
Thailand : VDPP | VGFR | VLVT | VTBB | VYYF
East Asia Region : Taipei [RCTP] | Seoul [RKSI] | Hong Kong [VHHH]
India : Hyderabad [VOHS] | Chennai [VOMM]
Indonesia : Denpasar [WADD] | Surabaya [WARR] | Jakarta [WIII]
Oceanic Region : Darwin [YPDN] | Perth [YPPH] | Canberra [YSCB]
Malaysia : Kuching [WBGG] | Kota Kinabalu [WBKK] | Kuala Lumpur [WMKK]
Thailand : Bangkok [VTBD] | Bangkok [VTBS] | Phuket [VTSP]
RCTP : Pacific Islands Simulation (FSX / P3D)
RKSI : Overland or PacSim
VHHH : Hong Kong Sceneries
VOHS : Hyderabad Sceneries
VOMM : Chennai Sceneries
VTBD : Thai Creation
VTBS : Armi Project
VTSP : A_A Sceneries or Bdo Aviation
WADD : BDOaviation
WARR : BDOaviation
WBKK : MSFG
WBGG : MSFG
WIII : BDOaviation or Binersim
WMKK : A_A Sceneries
YPDN : Darwin Sceneries
YPPH : Perth Sceneries
YSCB : Canberra Sceneries
East Asia Region : Please visit http://xe.ivao.aero/ and proceed to "About The East Asia Region" > "Division Calendar" to book. The final roster will be announced prior to the event. To facilitate ATC scheduling, please also book your ATC position at the ATC Scheduling System (ATCSS).
India : Please book through http://tools.ivao.aero/event/IN/schedule/1244
Indonesia : Please book through https://www.ivao.aero/atcss/default.asp.
Oceanic Region : Please book through https://xo.ivao.aero/events/88/view.
Malaysia : Internal coordination.
Thailand : Please book through https://www.ivao.aero/atcss/default.asp.
1. Pilots who participate in the event will gain +1 point on the "Pilot Events Award". Flights should be reported to the MODA system after completion of the flight.
2. ATCs will need to book a time slot in advance, and who participate in the event will gain +1 point on the "ATC Events Award".
3. Only +1 point will be gained at maximum for the Pilot Events Award and ATC Events Award respectively during the whole event.
4. Pilots flying / ATCs serving in the FIR can file the relevant report to East Asia Region, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Oceanic Region division.
5. Pilots flying / ATCs serving in the FIR can automatically gain the relevant point for the Thailand division.
1. Members who participate will gain +1 point on the "IVAO Events HQ Award". Please report here.
1. Members who participate will gain the "IVAO Relay Event". Please report here.
2. The award is eligible for ATCs who participate, and for pilots who fly 3 or more legs in an uninterrupted sequence through our focus airports listed above. Flying through A > B > C > D, or A > B > C > A, or A > B > A > B are possible suggestions.
Should you have any inquiries, please contact the Events Department of East Asia Region, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Oceanic Region or Thailand Division.