HQ+ID+XO | NORTHERN-EASTERN AIRBRIDGE
15/12/2019 09:00z - 15/12/2019 15:00z
The Oceanic Region and Indonesia Division would like to invite all Pilots and ATCs to join us for Northern - Eastern AirbridgeEvent.
The event will be held between RAAF Base Tindal (YPTN) in Katherine, Northen of Australia and Sentani Airport (WAJJ) in Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia.
We invite you to join us
The whole event will be on December 15, 2019, from 09:00z to 15:00z.
- Make sure that you have a valid chart of both departure and arrival airport
- Maximum allowed aircraft is Boeing 737 series and Airbus 320 series or others Medium Aircraft
- Make sure that you have Pre-booked your flight
- Due to limited parking stand, pilot should be online on time as booked schedule
- Online maximum 10 minutes before push back and 10 minutes after on block, complete your pre flight preparation offline
- Expect delay due to overload traffic, pilot should carefully calculate their fuel quantity, this is the Challange
- Member should book their ATC units
- Controlling at least 2 hours
- Make sure you have valid chart and a good knowledge about your control area
- All GCA Controllers are invited
RAAF Base Tindal (YPTN) : FSX/P3D | FS2004
Sentani International Airport (WAJJ) : FSX/P3D - XPLANE
YPTN - WAJJ : DN J61 LARDO DCT YCKI DCT EROSY DCT MALIO | Alternate Aerodrome : WABB
WAJJ - YPTN : TISTO W68 TMK W69 FOLOT W54 LEBON DCT YCKI DCT TN | Alternate Aerodrome : YPDN
Pilot's: To book your flight, please visit our Dedicated Event Page.
ATC: To book your Controller Position, please visit our Dedicated ATC Event Page (Note : YPTN ATC Units Only) .
Australia Charts : Australian Charts
Indonesia Charts : AIP Indonesia Note: Sign up and log in this site to get Aeronautical Information Publication[/url]
- Pilots who participate in the event will gain +1 point on the "Pilot Events Award". Flights should be reported to the MODA system after completion of the flight which can be found here
- ATCs will need to book a time slot in advance, and who participate in the event will gain +1 point on the "ATC Events Award" when you have logged your position after the event in the MODA system which can be found here
- Only +1 point will be gained at maximum for the Pilot Events Award and ATC Events Award respectively during the whole event.
- HQ Event Reporting Page here
Should you have any inquiries, please contact :
Oceanic Region (email@example.com)
Indonesia Division (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com )