13/01/2019 12:00z - 13/01/2019 16:00z
IVAO Indonesia proudly present our first event in 2019, BIAK PARADISE. With love and spirit in 2019. We invite you to join our event, Fly inbound or outbound Biak (WABB) whereever you want at least 1 hours enroute time.
- When changing to another frequency, do at least wait for 5 seconds to be sure you don’t interrupt any readback.
- Do not all speak at one time. If this happens, the controller will indicat which station shall comunicate first.
- Keep your communications as clear and as short as possible.
- Controllers may tell you at any time to stand-by or monitor a frequency, this means you do only change to the next frequency, but don’t say anything until the controller calls you!
- Comply with ATC instructions, unless the safety of your aircraft is compromised.
- Execute ATC instructions as soon as possible after reading it back.
- Listen well to transmissions from controllers, any “please repeat” will last in a delay of instructions.
- No emergencies simulate.
- Online at least 20 minutes before your departure time.
- Following parking stand in briefing is MANDATORY.
- Stay calm when you will request anythings to ATCs.
- Be sure to know your aicraft and able to fly it!
- Correct VFR/Y/Z Flightplan
- DCT route is not allowed, use NAVIDs or visual checkpoint
- Estimate Enroute Time is calculated for consideration of point
- Make sure you following Quadrantal Rules (local procedure)
Date : Sunday, 13 January 2019
Time : 12.00Z – 16.00Z
Aircraft : Turboprop/Turbojet Aircraft
Flight Rules : VFR (Visual Flight Rules), Y/Z Flight Rules ((FULL IFR TRAFFIC DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR EVENT))
Description : Fly in/out WABB under Visual Flight Rules.
Procedures : AIP Indonesia
This event included badges for ATCs or Pilots (the terms & conditions requirement)
1 point for ATC Event (minimum 2 hrs)
1 points for Pilot Event (minimum 1 hrs flight, correct flightplans)
To get point for our event badge, just report your flight/ATC here
ATC go to ATCEV, PILOT go to PILOTEV
WABB - Frans Kaseipo www.bdoaviation.com