21/12/2018 12:00z - 23/12/2018 16:00z
IVAO Indonesia Proudly presents our 3 DAYS AIRBRIDGE SPECIAL HOLIDAY AND IVAO-ID ANNIVERSARY All participant allowed to flying in 3 legs.Only Airports listed below allowed:
Full ATC coverage will be provided during enroutes.
- When changing to another frequency, do at least wait for 5 seconds to be sure you don’t interrupt any readback.
- Do not all speak at one time. If this happens, the controller will indicat which station shall comunicate first.
- Keep your communications as clear and as short as possible.
- Controllers may tell you at any time to stand-by or monitor a frequency, this means you do only change to the next frequency, but don’t say anything until the controller calls you!
- Comply with ATC instructions, unless the safety of your aircraft is compromised.
- Execute ATC instructions as soon as possible after reading it back.
- Listen well to transmissions from controllers, any “please repeat” will last in a delay of instructions.
- No emergencies simulate.
- Online at least 20 minutes before your departure time.
- Following parking stand in briefing is MANDATORY.
- Stay calm when you will request anythings to ATCs.
- Be sure to know your aicraft and able to fly it!
Date : Friday - Sunday, 21 - 23 December 2018
Time : 13.00Z – 17.00Z
Aircraft : Medium/Light, Military/Civil
Description : 3 DAYS Airbridge, Leg-1 WARR-WIGG at 21 December, Leg-2 WIGG-WAHH at 22 December, Leg-3 WAHH-WIII at 23 December.
Procedures : AIP Indonesia
This event included badges for Aviation Celebration, ATCs or Pilots (the terms & conditions requirement)
Join 3 Airbridge in 3 Days
1 point for ATC/Pilots online in Online Day
4 points for ATC Event (minimum 2 hrs) and join in 3 Days Event
4 points for Pilot Event if join in 3 Days event, 1 Point if join 1 or 2 days event
To get point for our event badge, just report your flight/ATC here
ATC go to ATCEV, PILOT go to PILOTEV, ONLINE DAY go to ONLINEDAY, Aviation Celebration go to ID3DA
if you join in 3 days event, feel free to input more than 1 reports with same remarks and put P-1 until P-4 for points count.